Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

If you're day sucks, this will certainly brighten it.

GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 5:47 PM
I get this as a sup call. I haven't used the mute button this much to laugh at someone in a while.

Guy calls in saying that he lost his phone but refuses to pay the deductible. I ask him why. He proceeds to tell me that a "little woman" ran into his house, ran straight to the table where his phone was, stole it, and ran out. He claims that either my company or his service provider sent this woman there to steal the phone so that he would have to pay us the deductible. 🤣 .

Needless to say I spent most of the call composing myself on mute.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:49 PM
Oh those are cell phone leprechauns. They are not sent by the carrier, but they are contractors under the employ of the insurance companies. Everyone knows that.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:52 PM
This is exactly why I keep my phone in my pocket at all times and take Karate, so I can fend off the phone leprechauns.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:53 PM
Oh, but they are in league with the underpants gnomes and have been known to go in on joint ops together.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:54 PM
I won't say anything about my underpants.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:55 PM
or lack thereof
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 5:58 PM
Well please stop telling our mutual customers about the phone leprechauns because as good as a laugh as I got off this guy I don't really feel like spending another 20 minutes with some retard who thinks the only way we make money is by stealing phones. Hell, we don't even get the deductible ourselves, the phone company does.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 6:00 PM
YOU don't steal phones, you pay midgets to steal them! That's how you never get your due in court! I'm on to you and I'm planning something to prove it finally.
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 6:01 PM
You mean you'll see us in your binding arbitration hearing. 🤣 🤣 🤣
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 6:10 PM
Listen here I know your scam, you are not fooling the world anymore! You take our phones and our money and send the phones you stole back to other people! I'll see you in hell!
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 6:11 PM
I'm already here.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 7:03 PM
Really, what team are you on? We should meet for lunch some time, I sit over by the back door.
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 7:23 PM
I meant I was already in hell. Sorry for the confusion. 😉
Whitehorse

Aug 7, 2006, 7:02 PM
Dammit! You beat me to the underpants gnomes reference!!! 😁

These guys are so short that soccer is about as good as karate to defend against them!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.