Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Frustration...

go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 9:57 PM
This has nothing to do with customers...But tell me, is there anything more aggrevating than this...

SO one of our supervisors is leaving and going to a different office. Which isnt the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that her replacement is going to be someone whos only been with the company for about 3 months...There are people that have been here for 4-5 years. Our top seller has been here for about two years, and he is the one we all go to if we happen to have a question or anything (even our new "supervisor" goes to him with questions CONSTANTLY. Hell, she asks me questions đŸ˜ŗ ) It makes no sense. 🙄

Now the reason she got the position is becasue she has "past experience" as a manager. 🙄 Well that doesnt me...
(continues)
go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 10:27 PM
Please, someone tell me I am not b eing petty on this 👀
GodHatesMe

Aug 6, 2006, 10:30 PM
I had the same thing happen to me at my last job. So all of us on the team sunk our stats to the point that our sup ended up transfering to another call center. God bless being able to transfer to Spanish!
go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 10:40 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ
3ntropy

Aug 7, 2006, 12:59 PM
she's probably at the "i'm new and inexperienced, i'll just make fun of someone to instill comraderie with the lesser mortals." and unfortunately she seems to have your number. your not being petty, but you HAVE been promoted to the next level of hell. so sry. ☚ī¸
klaydoe

Aug 7, 2006, 1:32 PM
no...you are not being petty -
cellphoneguy

Aug 7, 2006, 1:49 PM
we all did the " lose sum sales on purpose" thing here as well and it worked 😈
bomb Diggity

Aug 7, 2006, 9:07 AM
Good companies promote from within.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 1:25 PM
Even bad companies promote from within.... take my call center for example...
klaydoe

Aug 7, 2006, 1:20 PM
sounds like you are being phased out....
i have been in your managers spot AND i have been in yours. it is hard to take but simply put she was picked over you (and you co-workers) for whatever reason ( "they" will always use the " they have done this before" krap as reasoning to why someone that has done the job for months or even years did not get a management spot). keep in mind ;however, that just because you have done something for years on end won't make you a good manager.and that a good manager dose not always have to know how to sell product, they just need to know how to manage people and money. it sounds like that manager you have is horrible at working with her staff, which sucks something awful but it is what it is . if i where ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.