Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Customers in northern Arizona are absolutely retarded

Hayate

Aug 6, 2006, 9:06 PM
I've been reading the shop talk forum at work for a while now and figured I'd start posting some experiences. There's a certain group of people up here in Flagstaff, AZ that is just retarded. They are consistently stupid, annoying, rude, and generally a pain in the ass. Anyhow, here are a couple stories about our special customers.

1) I was standing in my kiosk on a fairly slow day. An older guy, probably 50-ish, walks up and looks at me with a blank stare. After a few seconds of awkward silence he says, "Uhh...where do you have one of those...those place that you eat?"

Despite the fact that this was a ridiculous question, I knew what he wanted. I replied, "You mean the food court?". He looked at me confused and asked what I mea...
(continues)
go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 9:31 PM

After more open-mouthed staring and obviously not understanding she moved on to her next question: "What happens when I use up all 900 minutes?" It took me a second to realize what she was getting at...she actually thought she was paying $59.99 a month to get 900 minutes total to last for her entire two year contract.

🤣 🤣 🤣
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 11:56 AM
Hayate said:
I really don't understand how some of these people have survived this long. I would think that being so stupid they wouldn't be able to function, let alone hold down a job to support themselves @_@

That's just it, isn't it? They don't generally hold down a job to support themselves, they get social security and welfare and food stamps.
klaydoe

Aug 7, 2006, 2:02 PM
and most of them are complete jerks , acting as if life as passed them over or that they have been handed something worse then the rest of us deal with.
beyond

Aug 9, 2006, 5:54 PM
Exactly it's us that hold down a job to support them
kapwww

Aug 7, 2006, 12:31 PM
The sad thing is, I think I have some people like that WORKING at my company...
Atavist Arise

Aug 7, 2006, 8:41 PM
Airview!

Metro over here, this is justin

who is this is?
Hayate

Aug 9, 2006, 5:21 PM
This is Derek up in Flagstaff. Did you go to the Blackberry training on Tuesday? I may have seen you there and didn't know it...
Atavist Arise

Aug 9, 2006, 8:55 PM
nah, my employee J did. I've already been.

I used my Treo to "race" the 7130 at loading cingular.com, and i whipped him, haha.
Pslim77

Aug 9, 2006, 5:41 PM
Are you 2 gonna start dating? 🤣 Ah a phonescoop hook up 😁
Hayate

Aug 10, 2006, 12:52 PM
No thanks...I'm straight and getting married in less than two months ^_^

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.