Phone Scoop

printed August 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=718657

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Bob Threads the complete (so far) tales of Bob by xDon.TM   Jul 22, 2006, 11:48 PM

Bobs last stand....at STARBUCKS

by lefteyeiu2006    Jul 25, 2006, 10:19 PM

After making that poor T-Mobile rep break down and cry and bang her head on the counter screaming, "WHY?! OH GOD WHY AM I SO TERRIBLE??????!" Bob decided to go to Starbucks for a free sample of thier Quad venti 5 pump toffe nut lattes. Normally they are 6 bucks, but Bob figures if Starbucks can give him a free sample of coffee, then they can give him a free 6 dollar latte. Bob goes to the counter and the Barista smiles and says "Hi what can I get started for you?" Bob grins and thinks to himself "Stupid naive kid, he will be easy.." Bob says " I want a quadruple venti non fat extra hot extra foam 2 and 3/4 splenda, 8 pump sugrafree vanilla extra extra foam and 2 squirts of whip cream latte." The barista marks the cup and hands it to the bar. Ok sir, your total is going to be 7.89." Bob gets angry and says " I thought you were giving free samples today! I am not paying for this piece of BEEP beverage!" The Barista, stunned, stammers, "uh-uh sir, we sample out coffee not lattes." Bob screams "How dare you insult me?! Do you know who I am? I am the American Consumer, I am better than anyone, and I don't care if there are people dying of starvation, I want my free muther BEEPing latte and I want it NOW NOW NOW!!!!" The Barista, and other customers are silent. The shift supervisor, who witnessed all of this said" Here sir this beverage is on us." "Don't you think I deserve a free coupon for my next visit since I was treated so terrbily here?" screamed BOB. The shift nodded and handed BOB 5 free beverage coupons. Smiling smugly Bob walks out of the store, much to the relief of everyone. Thinking, "I did it again, I taught those low-lives a lesson. No one is as wonderful as I am.." Suddenly Bob looked down and saw a Brand new RAZR laying on the side walk. Bob picked up the RAZR and saw that it was Cingular. "I have Cingular,well for this week at least! Finally I get my free RAZR phone!" Thinking he got lucky, Bob pops his SIM card into the RAZR phone. Bob decides to call his daughter to tell her he got a free phone. After dialing the phone rings once...twice...then KABOOOOOOOM!

The following day a former-Cingular rep went down to the police station to confess that he planted a bomb in a RAZR phone and left it on the sidewalk for BOB to find. The former employee followed BOB to starbucks and waited patiently for BOB to leave the store. The rep said he was on a mission from God to destroy the evil customer that caused him to go into physco therapy after BOB tried to get a free RAZR from him two weeks earlier.

R.I.P Bob. Now that you are dead who will reak havoc upon poor wireless workers?

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.