Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Bob Visits the Post Office

go.ta...

Jul 20, 2006, 9:42 PM
A year or so ago, during a blistering hot Indian summer, Bob's grandmother thought it would be nice to send her sweet grandson a sweet cake. She got to baking, and 2 hours later stepped back to admire a chocolate and whipped-cream iced beauty. Now to get this cake to Bob, 4 states away...

"I'm telling you, I deserve a credit! I've been a customer for 3 days and I am extremely unsatis---HEY!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!" Bob blew his horn and muttered explicits at the squirrel who had dared cross his path. It had been a busy day for Bob; WalMart, Burger King, and Cingular all insisted on hiring incompetent fools. Pulling into his drive, Bob had mentally begun writing the letters he would be sending out regarding local service...
(continues)
cheerios

Jul 21, 2006, 4:30 PM
That made my day 🤣
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 21, 2006, 5:19 PM
This was really good. 🤣
go.ta...

Jul 21, 2006, 6:24 PM
Thank you...i know i get a little long winded though 🤭
VZdubs

Jul 21, 2006, 8:52 PM
Oh, another good one! Nice
satch of the moe

Jul 22, 2006, 6:41 AM
that was very good. I think you may a future writing short stories might as well make some money off of your talent.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.