Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Bob gets abducted by aliens

Sholyhit

Jul 19, 2006, 7:12 PM
One Sunday afternoon, Bob was walking home from the store, which he had just been ejected from ever so rudely, and he heard a strange noise from above. He looked up and saw a bright light, which was rather blinding. He had a strange sensation in his guy and almost felt like he was floating. After that he blacked out. He awoke on a cold, metal floor. He was in a room with only one exit. It was simply an opening, but looked as if there was some sort of force field preventing anything from passing. Suddenly, it powered off and a rather tall, skinny figure entered the room. This thing was obviously not human. It had long, slender arms and legs, a light greenish-grey skin tone, and a large, bulbous head with two huge black eyes. It began to do wh...
(continues)
Atavist Arise

Jul 19, 2006, 9:58 PM
I think of all the hacked up vbersions of bob stories i have read, yours had the best story telling, and had a pretty funny ending 🙂

you can't touch the original, but i deffinitely give you an A minus.
cheerios

Jul 21, 2006, 4:46 PM
I like the bob stories, where do they come from?
Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 5:09 PM
"Bob" is the average wireless customer, or our version of the average wireless customer. The current stories are based on a series written by a clever Cingular rep about a year ago, just describing what would happen if a customer did at other locations what they do with wireless providers (such as at Wal-mart demanding a return on spoiled milk, or at a Doctor, screaming a fit because his daughter is pregnant... and blaming the doctor.)
Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 5:07 PM
That explains SO MUCH! Especially if their first interaction with the human race was Bob!
matrix2004

Jul 23, 2006, 6:15 PM
They bite. 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.