printed December 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=707206

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Bob visits the pimp!

by satch of the moe    Jul 19, 2006, 7:01 AM

Bob: I am very unhappy with the service i recived yesterday. I am a very important business person i have had service here for over 10 year now and i need you to fix my issues now.

Pimp. Uhhh you have only been here once. What's wrong.

Bob. You must not be a very good business person cant keept track of you clients. Any way you girl sally was doing her job then she just ended up dropped my balls fell backwards and ended up white washing the inside of my front windshield. I dont like dropped connections. I feel I should get a full month of service for this. Also i feel you charge way to much for where the equipment is of poor look and quality.

Pimp. You got off nuff said. You keep this i will beat yo punk ass.

Bob. What kind of customer service is this i want your manager.

Pimp. I am the manager/owner you retard. If you want someone above me talk to my bat or my mag biotch.

Bob. I will never come back here you will be upset you are losing me as a customer your business will never recover from this.

Pimp. You paid 50.00 get out of my face before i knock it off of your head.

Well what do you think. lol

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.