See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=706751

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Let me try one of these bob things

by Willwise    Jul 18, 2006, 5:11 PM

I don't know if this one has been done yet but lets try bob gets cable

Bob who has been saving his money by being such a good business man, and not to mention tight ass for so many years has never gotten this new fangled cable tv. so he figures he will give it a shot.

CSR: hello! how can I help you?

Bob: (a little nervous and excited) do you guys sell cable.

Csr: um... yes how can we help you

bob: what do your plans look like and how much will it cost me?

CSR: well we do have a special if you get high speed Internet and digital cable it will be $60 a month

bob: Thats way to expensive, for an important man like me who won't watch tv very much just to check how the stocks I own are doing and thats it. can't I just pay by the minutes I watch

csrSadvery confused) no sir there is no way we could even keep track of that

bob: (being dissmissive) get me the manager

manager: Hi how can I help you

bob:this dumb bimbo won't let me pay for my cable by the min.

35 minutes later

Bob has now calmed down a little bit and picked out a cable plan with fewer channels and a cheaper price.

Manager: ok bob so when you get back home just hook this cord to your tv and you should be all set.

bob:what do you mean tv you guys have to give me one

Manager: no you are required to provide your own tv sir. you can pick them up at wal*mart

bob: WHAT that is the dumbest thing Ive heard the dish tv thing gives me a free tv your the worst business

bob begins to mummer as he walks away right before we opens the door he turns his and shakes it in disgust. He then goes on his angry trying to think of who he will attack next.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.