Phone Scoop

printed September 3, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=70542

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  VZW data transfer services -your opinion? by sammy2   Jul 26, 2004, 1:02 PM

Re: VZW data transfer services -your opinion?

by Insomniac    Jul 26, 2004, 1:15 PM

now i could be wrong (because im fairly new to verizon) however ive had a few people come in and ask the same thing in our store. is there an easy simple way to transfer phone books from phone to phone. Well from what ive been told from my boss (not sure if its true) but at the verizon direct dealers theres a lil box you can buy and it plugs to your old phone and grabs all your phone book entries then you disconnect and connect it to your new phone. Then upload the info from the box to your new phone and presto all done. Ive been told they sell for like 25 bucks but its a one time purchase for all future phones. Again not sure if theres something like this out there its just what ive been told.....if anyone cofirm this that would be awesome!

i work for an indirect dealer....

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.