Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Bob goes to McDonalds

Sholyhit

Jul 17, 2006, 9:04 AM
As Bob was driving around one afternoon, he spotted a McDonalds and decided to go in for a lunch time snack. He parked his car, went in, and saw there was a line of people. Not to worry, thought Bob, for he is better than all these people anyways. Lines are below him, so he just cut straight to the front and interrupted the person who was placing their order. "Yeah. I want a double cheeseburger, but I want it fresh. I want to watch you make it. And I'm not paying for it." The clerk behind the counter looked at him completely baffled, "I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to wait in line. These people were here first." How dare this young punk insult the greatness that is Bob?! "LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!" eclaimed Bob. The manager came out to ta...
(continues)
granteezie

Jul 17, 2006, 2:02 PM
🙄 lame.
Sholyhit

Jul 17, 2006, 2:09 PM
Then you post a better one =P
granteezie

Jul 17, 2006, 2:09 PM
i think bob stories are stupid.
Don.Mobile

Jul 17, 2006, 2:11 PM
If you sold Cingular you wouldn't.
granteezie

Jul 17, 2006, 4:17 PM
well, i sell a better service than cingular. i win!
Don.Mobile

Jul 17, 2006, 4:35 PM
God I wish bob was a Verizon customer.
granteezie

Jul 17, 2006, 4:46 PM
why? i am good at calming my customers down. they like me.
krickt

Jul 17, 2006, 2:46 PM
Now, I kinda liked it! I'm printing them out, and saving them to give to customers when they try to pull the same situation on me!
k
alejandro

Jul 17, 2006, 5:20 PM
all these copycats sure are watering down the quality of the originals
canyoubelievethisjack...

Jul 18, 2006, 7:12 AM
great work, made me laugh, you should consider writing short stories I loved this story made me feel right at home,
satch of the moe

Jul 18, 2006, 7:20 AM
not bad i thought it was good. Hey just an idea. Maybe for the next story change the setting. how abotu bob goes to get a hooker, or bob goes to the sex shop. Naughty yes i know i know. Sorry i have a dark humor just thought that would be cool. 🤣
ecroteau

Jul 18, 2006, 9:59 AM
I agree, Bob goes to get a hooker sounds like a great story. 😁
satch of the moe

Jul 18, 2006, 12:04 PM
he could have adventures like going to the pimp for a refund. Saying that a friend of a friend got a free month of SERVICE 🤣 that he should to. Or how bob explains to the pimp even he full used and enjoyed the service at the time how it was not good enought now and cost him in other business ventures while with the girl. Wow sounds like fun huh. Man there are so many good ideas that could go with this.
bomb Diggity

Jul 18, 2006, 12:15 PM
I had a "Bob visits the red light district" episode comming, but a customer and my manager walked in. My session timed out

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.