http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=69775

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Porting problems! by DDA   May 29, 2004, 9:25 AM

Replying to:  Re: Porting problems! by abbazabba   Jul 25, 2004, 3:22 AM

Re: Porting problems!

by Iselltheshitoutofphones    Jul 25, 2004, 10:58 AM

The only problems I have had are type One ports. Sprint does the local landline service in my area. 3 years ago, Sprint sold 2000 of these numbers to AT&T wireless. When I port these new AT&T numbers it takes about two weeks. I did find a woman in Cingular's PAC that has been able to push these through in about a week. It's weird, it's like a landline port but it isn't.

Regular Sprint ports go through in about an hour. T-mobile, and Verizon haven't been a problem. I haven't had a Nextel or Alltel port, yet. I hear Nextel is a bitch. I also have to deal with Hawk electronic's and Progressive concepts customers. These are Cingular numbers that these companies buy from Cingular. Needless to say, these ports are no problem. I think that they are only in Texas.

Will

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.