Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Another Bob clone

nytshad

Jul 9, 2006, 6:15 PM
since there are no more Bob stories forthcoming, I decided to try my hand at one.

WARNING: it's kinda long-ish
nytshad

Jul 9, 2006, 6:16 PM
When Bob was 10 years old, his father Robert decided he was old enough to Trick or Treat on his own. So along came Halloween and Bob gets all decked out in his blue shirt, red cape, and foamy red helmet and heads out into the night.

For the first few houses all goes well. Bob is doing wonderfully on his first solo Trick or Treat, having amassed a wealth of sugary goodness. He hastily visits the rest of the houses on his street, then decides to check his haul.

Sitting resolutely in the middle of the street- because he's a pedestrian and automatically has the right of way -Bob begins counting and categorizing his booty. Much to his chagrin, however, he finds an apple among his winnings. Bob, being very Bobbish, is naturally outrag...
(continues)
nytshad

Jul 9, 2006, 6:17 PM
PS: the Optimus Prime thing really happened at an Anime con 🙄
granteezie

Jul 9, 2006, 6:22 PM
that was much better than the computer one.
nytshad

Jul 9, 2006, 9:39 PM
Well, you're terribly kind to say so. However I thought the computer one was amusing in its own right, but that's probably cus I used to work in hardware repair.
xIsamuTM

Jul 9, 2006, 9:40 PM
sounds like you put a lot more time into this one than I did. Mine I did at 2 in the morning and stoned. We need more bob stories though.
nytshad

Jul 13, 2006, 6:37 PM
while stonedness can inspire some interesting plots, this one was inspired by the pure, unadulterated boredom of a lonely solo sunday shift in the tech department. gods I hate working sundays. 😡
bomb Diggity

Jul 11, 2006, 10:38 AM
🤣 🤣
Don.Mobile

Jul 13, 2006, 6:45 PM
Nicely done.
granteezie

Jul 9, 2006, 6:16 PM
o.k....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.