See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=695679

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Bob Stories by xIsamuTM   Jul 9, 2006, 3:48 AM

Bob Goes to the Computer Store.

by xIsamuTM    Jul 9, 2006, 3:51 AM

(( Bob arrives at his local /generic computer shop/ with an old Packard Bell 486 dx133 ))
CSR: Hello, how can we help today.

BOB: (( Puts the computer down on the service desk )) My computer won't work. screen won't turn on.
CSR: (( looks at outside of computer, sees burn marks near the video card. )) Looks like the video card fried.

BOB: I don't care how it happened, just fix the damn thing.
CSR: This computer's over 10 years old, we don't carry any parts for something that old.

BOB: But I bought this computer here. You should stand behind your product and have replacement parts.
CSR: We don't keep parts for 10 years.

BOB: (( turning red )) If I was to go to my Canyonero dealership They'd have whatever part I needed for my F-Series.
CSR: We don't make the computer, sir, Packard Bell makes--

BOB: (( interrupting )) I don't give a F--K who makes it, I just want a new video whatever-you-called-it.
CSR: (( frustrated )) w-well, I wish I had one to sell you. There's a Computer Recycler two blocks away that might have sometihng for it.

BOB: So you wan't me to buy someone's defective or referbished part for my computer? No! I bought it new, I expect to get new parts to fix it. This is total Bullsh-t!
CSR: I'm going to have to ask you not to swear here.

BOB: (( stammered rage )) YOU RUDE LITTLE-- Is this what you call customer service. you guys are the biggest rip-off ever. (( takes his computer )) I'm going to iWorld and get me a Mac.
CSR: (( watches Bob leave )) Have a good day, sir.

BOB: F--k you!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.