Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Bob Stories

xIsamuTM

Jul 9, 2006, 3:48 AM
someone mentioned he Bob customer stories a few days back. They were good. I thought I'd try my hand at one, maybe we can revive the Bob stories. So here you go, be nice, I haven't really written anything in quite some time.
xIsamuTM

Jul 9, 2006, 3:51 AM
(( Bob arrives at his local /generic computer shop/ with an old Packard Bell 486 dx133 ))
CSR: Hello, how can we help today.

BOB: (( Puts the computer down on the service desk )) My computer won't work. screen won't turn on.
CSR: (( looks at outside of computer, sees burn marks near the video card. )) Looks like the video card fried.

BOB: I don't care how it happened, just fix the damn thing.
CSR: This computer's over 10 years old, we don't carry any parts for something that old.

BOB: But I bought this computer here. You should stand behind your product and have replacement parts.
CSR: We don't keep parts for 10 years.

BOB: (( turning red )) If I was to go to my Canyonero dealership They'd have whatever part I needed for my F...
(continues)
guido1869

Jul 9, 2006, 1:03 PM
not bad
alejandro

Jul 9, 2006, 1:38 PM
bob is a f*cker
canyoubelievethisjack...

Jul 9, 2006, 3:08 PM
SO REAL, IT GAVE ME CHILLS
Whitehorse

Jul 9, 2006, 3:41 PM
alejandro said:
bob is a f*cker

Of dyslexic, mentally challenged wombats!!! 🙂
burger_with_fries81

Jul 10, 2006, 3:03 PM
Two thumbs up for saying "Canyonero" 😎
bomb Diggity

Jul 11, 2006, 10:45 AM
This is when you pick up the phone without him seeing it, and you dial 911 and don't say anything to the operator.
spidermon

Jul 11, 2006, 4:47 PM
Not bad at all but I cant say it is as good as the originals but the kid who wrote those was an artist so as it stands your story is a good sequal but nowhere near as good as the originals

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.