Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Oh Yay.....

shortnblonde28

Jul 8, 2006, 8:58 AM
Ok, so this lady calls and is like....
Cust: Yeah, um, I just pulled up the minutes on my phone, and uh, it says Minutes Remaining: 129. Does that me thats how manys I gots left?

Me: 😳 Yeah, that means how many you have left.

Cust: Oh ok, and holidays, does that use your night and weekend minutes?

Me: (again) 👀 Um, it depends on what day of a week its on, its not any different from a regular day.

Cust: Oh ok, well thanks!

Are you serious?? I need to get a better job where there's smarter people...or is that possible?
Septhian

Jul 8, 2006, 9:08 AM
I found it does not matter what field you are in, the people don't seem to get any smarter.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 8, 2006, 9:47 AM
shortnblonde28 said:

Are you serious?? I need to get a better job where there's smarter people...or is that possible?

No, stupid people are everywhere.
guido1869

Jul 8, 2006, 10:49 AM
when people asked me about holidays i would tell them to look at there plan and tell me if it said nights, weekends, and holidays or just nights and weekends they usually figured it out
Big Poppa

Jul 8, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well the holiday one is a valid question. Some carries do or used to treat major holidays like N&W minutes.

The other question was just plain stupid like you said.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.