Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

verizon wireless eroes credit check question

oski19

Jun 19, 2006, 5:38 PM
my gf just had her credit checked via eroes and it said that there was a short term hold-commercial ............what does this mean the rep didnt know and we didnt have time to stick around and have them call customer serviece...........thanks in advance
krickt

Jun 20, 2006, 9:59 AM
I don't know how Verizon works, but in our company, we aren't trained to interpret credit scores or codes. We aren't even supposed to call customer service, we are supposed to refer them the credit beauroughs (I can't spell that word to save my life, and the spell checker was useless) You may just have to go back and wait.
bomb Diggity

Jun 22, 2006, 3:09 PM
bureau
motodude69

Jun 20, 2006, 10:02 AM
We just call Credit Review and they take care of everything. They will even manually review a credit score if the customer doesn't think that the credit score that comes back is correct. ๐Ÿคจ
guido1869

Jun 20, 2006, 10:08 AM
never heard that one, let us know what you find out
oski19

Jun 20, 2006, 8:29 PM
Well we went back today and had them call credit and activations, the first lady they talked to had no idea what it ment so she put us on hold. A couple of minutes later she came back and said the people in the credit dept. had never seen or heard of that message and if anything it was an error and something was not entered into eroes correctly. So they re did the app and everything worked out great. Thanks to those who suggested some things.
brentgodwin

Jun 21, 2006, 11:04 AM
You have experienced the wonderful eROES system. Welcome to Verizon and hope you enjoy your service...

We only use eROES and that crap happens everyday, multiple times a day, and our verizon rep says that there is nothing wrong with it..

I am sorry that it happened to you but glad at the same time because I am going to copy and paste the information in an email to our rep to show him that its not us...

Where are you located??
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 12:11 PM
are you on the new eROES or the old one
brentgodwin

Jun 21, 2006, 1:24 PM
new one....wishing I was on the old one... ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 2:41 PM
do you still have access to the old one
brentgodwin

Jun 21, 2006, 2:44 PM
Nope.....
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 4:28 PM
i have the new version but can still go through the old one, now the old way has a lot of kinks in it though
rooster59

Jun 23, 2006, 12:44 AM
The New eROS plainly...sucks. Its like moving from windows ME back to DOS. On the first day of new eROS, it took it upon itself to demaster almost all family share plans that we processed putting the primary line on a different sub-level.
KrazyJoe

Jun 23, 2006, 9:15 AM
I think that analogy is backwards.

It's more like DOS to WinME. Because WinME looks prettier but isn't nearly as reliable at DOS.
rooster59

Jun 23, 2006, 9:26 PM
good point
oski19

Jun 21, 2006, 12:36 PM
north west ohio(Bowling Green)
granteezie

Jun 21, 2006, 12:37 PM
i have never had a problem with eroes. i use it daily.
cingcing

Jun 22, 2006, 1:10 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.