Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

So bored, got any stories??

Jennyboo

Jun 13, 2006, 6:38 PM
So i'm in the kiosk location today (I mainly work at a stand alone store) and the mall is completely void of potential customers. The only people coming up to the kiosk are 10 year old girls looking at our "totally awesome" pink camera phones, talking about how their parents are buying it for them next week.

I think by the end of the day I may claw my eyes out.....

Is there anything interesting happening anywhere, any new customer stories????
mrraincoat

Jun 14, 2006, 11:23 AM
Cust - "My phone won't turn on, it won't take a charge, and when I plug it into the charger, it gets really hot."

*open phone, flip battery in correct direction*

Me - "Have a nice day ma'am"

Cust - "My phone quit working. And it sucks"

*take phone from customer, it's a V3 Razr, I try to open it, phone falls into two pieces, blank stare at customer*

Cust - "I was just talking on it, and it fell apart. And that happened after it started sucking."

Me - "Did it happen BECAUSE it sucked, as in, why did you drop kick your phone?"

Cust - "I'll just use my insurance"

Me - "We cancelled insurance, we're merging with Alltel so they cancelled it."

Cust - "You're f***ing kidding me"

Me - "Nope,...
(continues)
Vox Dei

Jun 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
The cookie was a good touch 😁
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 11:37 AM
I liked it, too! Man I miss cookies.
Vox Dei

Jun 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
Now i'm hungry...still have an hour and 15 mins till lunch
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 11:55 AM
Hubby just left for lunch, I will eat yogurt and peanuts and a soda in a minute.
Sholyhit

Jun 14, 2006, 11:35 AM
Once upon a time, there was a Cellphone Salesman. He was idling away his time in his kiosk when someone came out of the nextel store right next to his kiosk. They came over and shouted over the counter at him, "Y'all gots dem chirps! I was jus at Nextill, an' dey gots dem chirp phones!" The salesman responded, "Yes, sir, we do. The only real difference between our 'chirp' and Nextel's is that ours can 'chirp' 25 people at once, in addition to the one-on-one connect. "Wow!" replied the "customer". "Kin y'alls run mah credit? Lemme know how much uh uh deposit I needs?!" So the salesman took the man's ID and began the credit check. Just as the salesman thought, it came back with the highest deposit his company had. When he relayed this informat...
(continues)
Vox Dei

Jun 14, 2006, 11:38 AM
MUAHAHAHA. fraud. If i want to charge you $1000 for that v180 that's still not fraud (crappy idea but still not fraud). If i want your first born child as deposit that's still not fraud (you can't agree to that but its still not fraud).
xIsamuTM

Jun 14, 2006, 12:51 PM
SOLD!!
krickt

Jun 14, 2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, but a lot of people out there equate fraud with "I lost money" it's not the same thing, but that's what they think.
Sholyhit

Jun 15, 2006, 3:36 PM
Lol yeah but all I did was run his credit. I even offer to tell him how to "not worry about having to pay the deposit". That's how I start my pitch for prepaid phones, but he was like "I don't trust you! You're a liar!" LOL Some people are just paranoid by nature. Others are paranoid by drug use/being dropped on their heads.
sacdude

Jun 16, 2006, 11:27 AM
once upon a time there were a whole bunch of crybaby reps on this forum, who did nothing but whine and complain all day
krickt

Jun 16, 2006, 11:34 AM
Isn't that pretty much what this forum is for? If your aren't a rep, shoo.
krickt

Jun 16, 2006, 11:37 AM
And I prefer the word venting to whining.
sacdude

Jun 16, 2006, 11:43 AM
well guess what am a rep, i just dont whine and complain about my job, i enjoy my customers and my job
Nikoletta

Jun 16, 2006, 11:59 AM
Ahahahaha, that's freaking hilarious. Thanks idiot, I needed a laugh. You can't seem to get it can you? You want approval but you haven't gotten it so you turn around and start attacking people because you're hoping somebody else will then give you the approval you so desperately want.

Go away, you are, on your better days, simply annoying, and on your worse days a royal pain in the rump.
KrazyJoe

Jun 16, 2006, 12:02 PM
At this point, you're just feeding the fire. So, unless he's in it, I would advise against it.

Stop responding and maybe, just maybe, he'll go away.
Nikoletta

Jun 16, 2006, 12:09 PM
*hangs head in shame* I know I know, I'm very bad and it's my own rule that I just broke by responding to the little tool.

All I can say is I'm very very sorry.
sacdude

Jun 16, 2006, 12:13 PM
oh well two crybabies have spoken, and no am not going away, after all, you both dont own the forum ,
KrazyJoe

Jun 16, 2006, 12:22 PM
I'm a crybaby? Ha, now I know you're cracked. Go away you pestilent little gnat.
sacdude

Jun 16, 2006, 12:23 PM
no, this an open forum, wherever moron
Nikoletta

Jun 16, 2006, 12:24 PM
See? See? It's hard not to want to say something! *chortles*
KrazyJoe

Jun 16, 2006, 12:32 PM
Eh, I just felt like laughing at him because he's a dumbass. I'm done now. The only person that's ever got under my skin enough to elicit a debate was plooky and that only happened once.

Besides, we all know he's nothing more then some teenage kid, with mental retardation, sitting in his mom's basement trying to start something for his own perverse amusement.
Nikoletta

Jun 16, 2006, 12:23 PM
Oh look! I was good and haven't responded even to the obvious spelling and punctuation errors! I don't know what's gotten into me but I really want to smack the little pin-head upside the head but I'm worried I'll get pricked. And it's not like it would get through anyways.
sacdude

Jun 16, 2006, 12:03 PM
well well, the queen of drama has spoken, no am not going away, after all this is an open forum, and by the way i do have approval, i have a very gorgeous girl am engaged to and by the way am mot an idiot, i dont listen to advice from someone who is a chronic crybaby and whinner

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.