Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

stupid kids

MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 3:36 PM
had this kid come up with a couple friends, wanted to buy a car charger. tried haggling the price with me, then accepted the price and said he only had rolls of coins. i told him no. if he wanted it he would need bills or a credit card. then he argues with me that i 'have' to take any form of currency. i explain to him that i can refuse a sale for any reason to anyone. he claims discrimination. he's a teenage, upper-middle class white kid. no-goings pal. so he says he'll bring his dad back and i'll have to take the coins. i told him that if his dad is willing to stand at my booth and count out $21 worth of nickels and dimes in neat little stacks, i'll do it. it's been a few days now and i just saw him in the mall, he wouldn't make eye contac...
(continues)
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 3:41 PM
Why does he need a car charger if he's paying in nickels in dimes? Did he buy his car with change too?
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 3:42 PM
i'm sure he had bills, like i said this kid has money. he was just trying to be funny i guess.
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 3:46 PM
Next time you see him, you should give him a douche and see if he gets it.
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 4:09 PM
i don't carry those around.
spum

Apr 28, 2006, 4:09 PM
😕
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 4:18 PM
douches.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 28, 2006, 4:57 PM
Once you had said the dad could count out the coins, why didn't the kid offer to count them out? 😕
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 5:00 PM
i wouldn't let him. i wanted to make his daddy do it to embarass the whole family.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 28, 2006, 5:17 PM
One time at band ca, just kidding. Really, one time at a grocery store, my brother in law was dumping a jar of coins into the coinstar machine and the total came up to, I can't even remember exact, like $36.00 but the coins came out of the bottom again. He re-poured them and the machine recalculated another $36.00, he did it again and again and the machine kept adding the money but spitting the coins out. He left out of there with close to $200.

I get off subjects easily, don't I? ☚ī¸
MIKE3222

Apr 28, 2006, 5:23 PM
yes. but that's funny.
axess_denied

Apr 28, 2006, 6:36 PM
😲

That was hard core.

I would have told him that his dad could count the change while his mom "tied my shoelaces" behind the kiosk counter.

đŸ˜ŗ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.