securitybreach

Apr 27, 2006, 11:20 AM
This is the new name for our fan club!
Our Board of Directors:

Pres. Securitybreach
V.P Sacdude
Treasurer:alejandro
Secretary: Insert Witty Name Here

We are currently accepting memebership applications. Please fax your completed app. with 25 reasons as to why you are deserving of such an honor to 1800wittyisanidiot
axess_denied

Apr 27, 2006, 11:28 AM
Hey look, when you put all of your names inside that frame it literally made a tool box (except for witty.)
securitybreach

Apr 27, 2006, 11:30 AM
axess your memebership app was received and we are currently processing it thanks for your interest in The FANS OF PLOOKY.
axess_denied

Apr 27, 2006, 11:32 AM
I just got these PHAGS FOR PLOOKY bumper stickers made for you club... Want one?
securitybreach

Apr 27, 2006, 11:34 AM
please be patient we are processing your app. as quickly as possible! with the enormous response we have it it is taking a little longer than usual. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Daenerys

Apr 27, 2006, 7:43 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 27, 2006, 11:57 AM
We're going to have to get that number fixed. It's giving me a 39-4 error message. We should definately go with 1-800-witwitwit - I predict a lot of future (male) members once we make the change.

Secretary,
Witty
🙂
cingcing

Apr 27, 2006, 11:19 AM
Since I'm still witty, I would like to ad :"in a different forum. Far, far away from here."
whiskeysour

Apr 28, 2006, 2:30 AM
this is pure silliness, i've called a spade a spade, plooky is one of many that i've come across. argument for the sake of is wonderful, if you don't want to get anywhere. so why is anyone paying attention?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.