Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

If You're In a Hurry...

Nikoletta

Apr 24, 2006, 7:32 PM
SHUT UP.

If you're in a hurry and want to get off the line quickly stop interrupting me every twenty seconds to ask questions about things I was just trying to explain. Also, try NOT putting me on hold every thirty seconds (which might explain why you have to ask me so many questions, you're not listening when I try to explain them.) if you stick with me we can be done in five minutes, if you spend half an hour on putting me on hold expect this to take half an hour longer.

Seriously. Shut up, Listen up, and we'll be done in no time.
black_burry

Apr 24, 2006, 7:35 PM
Nikoletta said:
Seriously. Shut up, Listen up, and we'll be done in no time.

thats right, i like a women in charge 😁
Nikoletta

Apr 25, 2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah but when I'm REALLY in charge it takes a little longer. We'll get more done but it takes longer. 😈
vmc5555

Apr 25, 2006, 4:08 PM
😳 Wow, not sure if that's meant to sound hot but it does. 😉
Vox Dei

Apr 25, 2006, 4:15 PM
Knowing Niki chances are its supposed to sound that way ;)
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2006, 12:24 PM
Yes, yes it was.
securitybreach

Apr 26, 2006, 12:27 PM
😢
Vox Dei

Apr 26, 2006, 3:12 PM
Hehe. your naughty...i like it ;)
craptacularwireless

Apr 26, 2006, 3:24 PM
If you're in a hurry and need to be at work in fifteen minutes don't come into my store wanting to activate service. It's probably going to take longer than that, and don't get huffy when you decide to do it anyway and you see it's getting closer and closer to the time you should be at work. Come back on your free time, ass.
KrazyJoe

Apr 26, 2006, 3:28 PM
I had a customer like that yesterday. She complained about not having something I asked for and said maybe she should come back since she's running late anyway.

I told her if she's running late she should definately go now and come back later because it'll probably take 15-20 minutes to do her activation anyway.

She didn't like that at first, but actually seems to like the seggestion after a moment.
Big Poppa

Apr 26, 2006, 3:29 PM
I feel you on this so strongly! Even Witty can back me up on this one.

Some woman came into the store wanting a Nextel phone quick like and in a hurry. She has to get to the hospital to be with her dying husband. But she keeps interrupting me every 30 seconds, and keeps asking me how much longer. And I'm like standing there thinking to myself, "It would be a LOT quicker if you stop F'IN interrupting me you B!tch!!" And she all just aplogizing like "I'm sorry I'm just in a big hurry", and stuff.. But yet she is sooo in a hurry she has time enough to wait while we fax her husbands power of attorney so she can be re-imbursed with his money for buying this phone and crap! Sounded to me like she needs to get to the hospital to make sure he die...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2006, 3:56 PM
Probably in the will, has to be there when he croaks to inherit.
Insert Witty Name Here

Apr 26, 2006, 4:47 PM
🤣 That lady still to this day comes in and pays her bill and ask a billion & a half questions about usage. Oh, and it looks to me, she has a new boyfriend because there was a guy with her last time...
Big Poppa

Apr 26, 2006, 5:44 PM
LoL! I coulda swore she was going to disconnect service as soon as he died. I mean she didn't want to know about anything when she was there the first time.. she just wanted a phone quick like a bunny!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.