Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I won the power trip!

Cigee

Apr 12, 2006, 11:59 AM
So I just had this lady come in. Her name is "Wendy" and everyone knows her....except for me until today. She is apparently very high maintnence and if you don't give her what she wants she turns into a total biatch. Ok so she comes to my pod and informs me that she is pissed off and that she needs to pay her bill. She is pissed off because no one warned her that they were going to turn her phone off. Her bill was due on the 5th....um....pay it when it's due. Apparently she has been a customer of ours for 2 years and says that they always warn her first. I told her that they probably got sick of doing it every month and she should probably look into paying her bill on time or calling and changing her due date. (not in those words....it ...
(continues)
celesticatfl

Apr 12, 2006, 12:07 PM
Did you offer to put the whole Hundred onto the bill? At least that way she'd have a credit on the acct.
Cigee

Apr 12, 2006, 12:13 PM
If I would have asked her that, she probably would have pulled a pistol out of her purse and shot me. She was pissed off about paying her bill to begin with. We have a payment machine that takes all cash payments. I didn't dare tell her about that either. One smack with that fat hand and I probably wouldn't be writing ya'll today or ever again!
Vox Dei

Apr 12, 2006, 12:11 PM
sweet. People are stuppid. I mean you come up to a place and a $100 bill is not going to broken by most place. If i have one i'll ask but expect them to say no.

Our stores can't take payments so we just tell them to take their bill to their bank and they can do the payment 😛.
mallinfobooth

Apr 12, 2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I have random mall strollers who want me to break their big bills all the time. I say no, we can't do that (it is policy) and they get all pissed off. I have this stand full of quarter candy machines right next to me and everyone wants my quarters, I say I'm sorry and find our from that person that the food stand behind me tells their customers to ask me for change! Are you kidding me???
Buy something, I'll give you change.
haha though once I did pay for a $15 food delivery bill with a $100. However, I warned them when I placed the order.
Vox Dei

Apr 12, 2006, 12:47 PM
ya. I bought something stuppid small with a $100 bill (my buddy gave it to pay for our ski trip). But i had my debit card and credit card handy as backup.
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 15, 2006, 5:54 PM
I get gas with hundreds all the time.. if they say they can't break it, Im like "cool, here's my number, call me when ya get change",... mazingly they always manage to be able to break it.
djdelay

Apr 13, 2006, 12:40 PM
damn cigee, is that your picture on your gravatar? someone's a hottie
Cigee

Apr 13, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hahahaha......ah thanks. Yeah it's me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.