Phone Scoop

printed November 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=54064

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Funny stories in wireless by phonepimp3376   Jun 22, 2004, 2:04 PM

Re: Funny stories in wireless

by megs72979    Jun 27, 2004, 4:42 PM

I had a very old woman come into Cingular with a pamphlet that I believe that she got from church saying that some phone companys are giving money to fund abortions, and if we were one of those companys she wanted to cancel service...so odd.

I had another old man come in and say that he lost his prepaid phone and wanted a new one, I proceeded to tell him the prices on our new prepaid phones and he demanded a new one for FREE because he was a customer awhile ago.

How about a whole family coming in, and the mother giving me her sons X427 with a broken off antenna demanding that i replace it uder the warranty (anyone in their right mind knows that physical damage isn't covered) she proceeded to tell me that the antenna fell off on its own. Her husband then threatened the other sales rep I work with, we were almost forced to call the cops!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.