Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Experienced T-Mobile Reps.. a little help

sherryberry

Jun 20, 2004, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of new to all of this. Could someone with a little more experience explain Smart Access plans to me a little more. Just like what happens when a customer only qualifies for that or something. What do you have to tell them.. etc., etc. This is only my second weekend working so I am just trying to gain a little more knowledge instead of looking like a fool 🙂
JDigital

Jun 21, 2004, 2:14 AM
Smart Access is a special credit class that T-Mobile came up with for people with borderline or non-existent credit (that's different than bad credit.) There are actually two credit classes now that are considered Smart Access, designated T and Q. I can't remember exactly which is which, but one requires a $75 activation fee at the time they activate, while the other is just the normal $35 activation fee on the first bill. Then the customer is basically restricted to Smart Access calling plans, which are generally identical to the regular post-paid plans, except that they aren't allowed to have anything over $49.99 a month (Local 3000), and may only have one line of service activated. Also, there is a $150 spending limit on the account, a...
(continues)
IrishCarBomb

Dec 9, 2008, 8:56 PM
😁
robtheman

Dec 9, 2008, 11:59 PM
Why?
IrishCarBomb

Dec 11, 2008, 7:37 PM
I was reading the posts about people being annoyed by people posting on old posts, so i bumped the oldest post... and one more time for good measure, post!
CMCHUNK

Jun 30, 2014, 7:46 PM
Wow that just sounds really irritating to do..
haggard2.0

Jul 21, 2014, 8:50 AM
Reported.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.