Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Bob, the Typical Cingular Customer (plus music video!)

repCB

Aug 15, 2005, 1:59 PM
*This is a Phone Scoop Exclusive World Premier Music Video*

Stan Sigman: Alright DJ, kick it!

*beat starts (to the tune of "It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp" from the movie "Hustle & Flow")*

[Chorus 2X]
You know it's hard out here for a pimp
when you tryin' to make this money off these gimps
fifty million customers' money spent
and these other carriers are talking sh*t

[Stan]
In my eyes I've seen some crazy phone in these streets
voice and data network hoes makin' money for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game night
cause Verizon got better plans and service, I know that ain't right
I've seen people textin', I've seen people talkin',
I've seen 'em with the Bluetooth headsets while they're walkin',
I love h...
(continues)
Jldnr77

Aug 15, 2005, 2:23 PM
How funny you post this now...and we have a walmart debate over in the lounge...lol
repCB

Aug 15, 2005, 2:45 PM
What a coincidence!

Simply_Eric said:
Wal-mart is evil on so many levels. They dictate to distributors what they will pay for merchandise not the other way around. Imagine that a customer walks into your store and looks at a Razr. "Nice phone, I'm going to pay you $20 for it" But sir that's a $200 dollar phone "Hey you might sale that to somebody else for $200 but not me tough guy. You're going to take the $20 and like it" Essentially that it how wal-mart does business. It allows them to under-cut everyone in pricing and puts a lot of family-owned businesses out of business. They turn around with all this money their raking in and pay their own employees sh$t wages. Not to mention the hundreds of sweat-shops they
(continues)
jerrydock

Aug 15, 2005, 2:33 PM
Thanks for my laugh of the day. I love Bob. Where can I send his orange shirt...FREE of course.
Fenix1003

Aug 15, 2005, 4:17 PM
man this kicks so much @$$, if this was a real comic i would buy it
Vox Dei

Aug 15, 2005, 5:10 PM
that's a sweet idea. repCB has to find an artist to work with and have this drawn up. That would be great. post it on some website 🙂 Wonder if we can convince Richard to give him a little piece of phonescoop to put it on 😛
Fenix1003

Aug 15, 2005, 6:18 PM
seriously this comic would be the next dilbert....but on the customer side...
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 10:35 AM
Know any good artists? 😁
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 10:53 AM
yeah, what state are u from?
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 10:58 AM
Tennessee
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 11:05 AM
hmm if you are serious i could contact one of them, what fade would you give the comic? like anime, comical cartoonish?...
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 11:29 AM
I dont know, I'd have to think about it. I've always wanted to do a comic (I was a big Marvel fan in high school) but wouldn't really have much time now due to personal things going on. I usually write Bob between calls at work.
Fenix1003

Aug 17, 2005, 11:32 AM
cool, well if u have any idead just tell me i would be glad to help
celesticatfl

Aug 17, 2005, 4:07 PM
Where in the country are you? I know a guy that has been commissioned to do everything from book covers to building murals. Original airbrush art on vehicles and clothes too. Very fanzine stuff. I am in Florida.
Shelle
repCB

Aug 17, 2005, 4:11 PM
I'm in Tennessee, but I just really wouldn't have time for any extra work right now. Maybe later though, I'll keep that in mind.
repCB

Aug 27, 2005, 8:48 AM
Because my call center is blocking this site, I won't get a chance to really complete further episodes from my desk. That, plus the fact that I plan on quitting this damn job (hopefully soon), will leave Episode 6 as the final Bob episode. Yes, it's sad, I know, but unfortunately it has to be this way. But I can assure you all that when I do complete the final story, I'm going out with a bang!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.