Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Episode 4 of The Adventures of Bob, the Typical Cingular Customer

repCB

Aug 8, 2005, 8:52 AM
Bob's daughter, Freckles (yes...her name is Freckles), hasn't been feeling too well over the past few days. Looks like a trip to the doctor is in order...

*In the waiting room*

Bob: So, how are you feeling now, sweetheart?

Freckles: How do you think I feel? I've been puking my guts out.

Bob: Umm...that sounds interesting. So...um...

Freckles ignores Bob, as she always does, by downloading some new games and ringtones on her phone.

Bob: Umm...honey, do those things cost money?

Freckles: Nope. The commercial said they're free. I just send a text message to 666HAHAGOTCHABASTARD and I get free ringtones for life.

Bob: Oh. Ok, if you say so, I'll just smile assumingly. So whatever happened to that boyfriend of yours?...
(continues)
Tail

Aug 8, 2005, 2:17 PM
Very dry humour this time RepCB, although the "What day is it today?" line was a direct laugh. No matter how you slice it though, another great scenario played out. Now I'd like shares of stock in your company 666HAHAGOTCHABASTARD please! 🙂
aemsafd

Aug 8, 2005, 3:25 PM
Excellent. Although more graphic than your previous posts, you are right on the money. I used to work in a city where there were quite a few "immaculate conceptions" every week. Nine months from now, will Freckles name her baby 'Jesus'?
wexguy

Aug 9, 2005, 11:51 AM
as per always

repCB rocks

I love story time

cant wait for the next story
Fenix1003

Aug 9, 2005, 6:54 PM
My god, this is...so funny...and o so true...the irony of life......
blue101

Aug 9, 2005, 7:27 PM
I had an actual Bob today. Guy says I want my service reinstated. I explained couldn't do that til he made the payment on the blue side. He was fine with that so I said if he had credit card we could take the payment. His solution was I should turn his phone back on and than he would call in sometime in the next few days to make the payment because his wife had the credit card. Yeah sure okay still wont hang up though he is insisting I turn his phone back on
Doom Wolf

Nov 25, 2013, 11:41 AM
Why didn't anyone told me about this before??!! 🤣
Alpha Male

Nov 25, 2013, 2:23 PM
Necropost much?
Doom Wolf

Nov 25, 2013, 2:31 PM
If a post is good, then it's worht bringing it back.

Afterall, it's still better than that whole Zimmerman topic at the Lounge, won't you agree?
Alpha Male

Nov 25, 2013, 4:08 PM
So, obviously it wasn't that good of a post.

And I disagree with your take on the Zimmerman topic, but duh.
Troper

Nov 25, 2013, 4:21 PM
To be fair, the last time someone posted in the Bob Archives thread was in February:
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
Doom Wolf

Nov 26, 2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks, Troper!
Alpha Male

Nov 30, 2013, 3:16 PM
That's a different thread.

I was at least accurate.
Poison Ivy

Nov 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
Dunu, why didn't you told me either? 😳

🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.