Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Drivers

Drunk Horse Carl

Mar 13, 2015, 2:30 AM
I've been working at call centers for a while, and I have a big pet peeve. People who decide to make major account changes or call the most stress inducing center while driving. I am tempted to tell them, "please call back when you are not in a vehicle, as it is against the law for me to continue this call while you are driving" and hang up on them, damn my QA. I might start doing that now, might save a few lives. Most things they ask require me to text them. That is highly illegal for me to do. I am not going to lose my job for them.
Sevven

Mar 15, 2015, 8:06 AM
I'm all over this one... a huge pet peeve here as well. It almost always makes things more difficult, and it's usually hard to hear them clearly (whether it's noise from the car, the open window, etc.). I frequently get told to "hang on" while they order breakfast or lunch at the drive thru, that's always fun. If you don't have time, don't make the call.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.