See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=3278885

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Ways of Stress Relief by CMCHUNK   May 31, 2014, 7:07 PM

Re: Ways of Stress Relief

by Basket Case    Jun 4, 2014, 8:55 AM

This cor store rep. called in, knew that we couldn't do adjustments for him, and wanted me to do an adjustment on the customers account. Right before lunch. Finally after going back and forth about it, I say o.k. give me one moment and I go to get my supervisor to tell him the same thing I've been telling him for 20 mins. When I get back to tell him she'll be over in 5 mins. he's already off the line and there's another call there. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Then I had a call where the rep. wanted the activation fees waived(which we aren't allowed to do in this dept.)and when I told him I couldn't waive them he said I know you can and I'll just call back in and the next person will.
There are days when I think reps are worse than the customers. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.