Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Advice you feel you need to give to callers

KraventheRaven

May 2, 2014, 5:24 PM
Here is mine based off a call I got minutes ago:

- If you're calling a call center for help drunk or high, at least have the decency to enunciate properly, it will save you and the agent a lot of time and effort.
Doom Wolf

May 3, 2014, 11:33 AM
- If you're going to call a call center for help, at least know what product you own and need assistance with. It's frustrating to have some telling you "hey, uhm, I need assistance with this thing, dawg".

- If you're going to call a call center for help with a deffective product, please make sure you've tried to turn it on before. Many clients just go by "hey, this thing's dead, it won't turn on, nothing"
-"have you tried to turn it on?"
-"um, no. how do u do that?"
-"just slide the power button on the side"
-"uh, ok. (beeping sound) oh, it turned on! it turned on! it's working now!"
SERIOUSLY?!

- If you're going to call a call center for help related with computers, at least know what operating system your computer's running...
(continues)
Poison Ivy

May 5, 2014, 3:35 PM
If you're calling the tech support line for assistance, please don't insult/question the person who's assisting you...
The Victor

May 6, 2014, 1:07 PM
RIGHT, i hate they act like tech(or even warranty in my case) have no idea what theyre talking about

my main one is known issues, just because you can find that a few people have the same issue as you, they think its a known issue and want a completely diffent phone, dont wanna try to fix it or anything

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.