Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

phones

x2

Feb 14, 2014, 5:26 PM
Samsung’s Galaxy S5 will obviously garner most of the attention at this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona but Sony is also launching a flagship device at the show that could be an under-the-radar hit. Some leaked pictures posted on Chinese website Digi-Wo show both the black and white versions of the Xperia Z2 smartphone that Sony will be unveiling at MWC this month. Specs for the Xperia Z2 are tipped to include a quad-core Snapdragon 2.3GHz processor that supports 4K video playback via HDMI-out, a 5.2-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM and Android 4.4 KitKat. An additional picture showing both Xperia Z2 models next to the Xperia Z1 follows below.
Doom Wolf

Feb 14, 2014, 5:28 PM
Lame. Not much info provided.
Yama Gama

Feb 17, 2014, 9:34 PM
The S5 could be a rocky road for samsung. I hear many customers each day saying how they are sick of iphones, and they just went through the "fumbling fives". Consumers are just starting to get Ess-Foures, do they really want to aspire to the Ess-Five?

Iphone is going to have to name its device something other than "Iphone six" because it doesn't sound as good as the "phone phour" or the "phone phive" (alliteration, homies!). People are "sick" of that by now.
[Same with android, eventually they need to change their distro-names because zanex cupcakes don't sell. release "w" will be a hit though.]

It seems like any imagination that marketing departments may have had has been perescuted to oblivion by the cult status of the iphone (a...
(continues)
Doom Wolf

Feb 18, 2014, 3:20 PM
PhoneScoop

(As seen on E!)
Poison Ivy

Feb 20, 2014, 11:46 AM
Just wait for the wet-cellphone contest! 😈 🤣 🤣 🤣
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
With special guests like Nokia Minaj & Katie BBerry
KraventheRaven

Feb 20, 2014, 2:18 PM
Yes, masterful puns
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 3:09 PM
I don't see yours.
KraventheRaven

Feb 20, 2014, 3:22 PM
It was actually an honest compliment Doom Wolf, quit being a b!tch

😎
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 4:01 PM
It was actually an honest invitation to try yours. Quit being a b!tch about others being a b!tch. 😎
KraventheRaven

Feb 20, 2014, 4:27 PM
I tried mine, b!tch being the pun, Doom WOLF.

But I guess you canine identify a pun when you see one. I advise you give your anger a paws before you bark at me with a comeback.

Feral I know, you're just a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Ya dig me? Dawg?

😎
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 4:34 PM
I don't talk English.
KraventheRaven

Feb 20, 2014, 4:38 PM
you type it well enough.
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 4:43 PM
I only know how to write that and this part explaining that I only know how to write that last response.

Que?
KraventheRaven

Feb 20, 2014, 4:43 PM
🤣

fair enough

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.