Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

iOS 7

MF D00M

Jun 12, 2013, 10:03 AM
getting it installed later today 😁 (beta)
Haggard

Jun 12, 2013, 12:01 PM
If not, it's not going to be fun since it's a beta and can be unstable and require multiple restores during the beta.
MF D00M

Jun 13, 2013, 10:09 AM
Not a developer. But so far it's fun! I mean it's a tad bit slow here and there, but so far pretty smooth! I like it more and more the more I use it.
Riot_Act

Jun 13, 2013, 8:01 PM
Which Iphone do you have?

I am a developer. Developing for Android has been fun and profitable and I'm thinking on starting exploring the mysteries of IOS (currently studying a bit of objective C).

I guess that I will have to buy some apple stuff in order to see how my apps run on the real thing.
MF D00M

Jun 14, 2013, 12:29 PM
I have the iphone 5. The beta of ios7 is runinng pretty good! It kinda drains my battery a little faster but it's still good. Do you have any apple products?
Riot_Act

Jun 14, 2013, 3:45 PM
MF D00M said:
I have the iphone 5

And I used to like you
Haggard

Jun 17, 2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.iclarified.com/31004/how-to-downgrade-fro ... »

Technically you aren't able to downgrade the iOS when on a beta, as you aren't technically a developer, but these steps will help you out when the occasional crash to the phone requires a restore for the phone.
Haggard

Jun 17, 2013, 6:14 PM
Also the beta 1 expires on July 24th, so if you don't upgrade the beta, your phone will be rendered useless until you do so.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.