Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

JAYSHMAY

Downscripting

May 21, 2013, 8:52 AM
I found your gs4 answer...

Your mobile device supports a feature called Smart Alert. Smart Alert is a motion gesture that will cause your device to vibrate when you pick it up and when notifications, such as missed calls or new messages, are waiting.

You can turn on this feature in the motion settings menu. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Motions and gestures > Motion. Touch the slider to turn Motion on , if not already turned on. Touch the slider to turn Smart alert on .

There you go 😉 🙂
Jayshmay

May 21, 2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks Dude!!!

Another feature I like is waiving my hand over the top of the phone to get status, time, missed calls/texts/emails. Very cool feature! It only works when the phone is flat, that's kinda stupid.
Downscripting

May 21, 2013, 12:06 PM
No problem. I had to do some hunting to find that info. I couldnt find it on our system so I looked it up on the Samsung website. But yea I like a lot of features that phone has
Jayshmay

May 21, 2013, 12:14 PM
It will break the S3 sales with ease!

Competition will be even more more fierce in 2014, with rumors of LG & Samsung coming out with flexible displays, 5hat oughta be interesting!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.