Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

What do you think about..

didnt know

Apr 18, 2013, 11:37 AM
QA agents?

I previously though that they just wanted to screw me. I don't now.
gersbermps

Apr 18, 2013, 2:35 PM
Honestly, they have a job to do, and often have to go overboard at their job the same way we do on store floors when our numbers are slacking.

A lot of people were complaining about the inhuman way our calls were being graded at my work, therefore, over time, they had us become more conversational than robotic. It's an ever-evolving process ๐Ÿ˜›

Personally, I feel like one can *always* find room for improvement in retrospect.. the very idea that calls are monitored for more than just making sure we aren't rude to the customer or slamming them is a vicious cycle.
didnt know

Apr 18, 2013, 3:43 PM
I am one now.. and I see things from a different point of view. I can see now that when I was a CS rep, I didn't even care about customers, I feel that if I go back to the phones I'm going to be the top performer or something like that.

But yeah, most of my ex-teammates are kinda angry with me, but I mean, it's my job.
That makes me sad sometimes ๐Ÿ˜•
gersbermps

Apr 18, 2013, 4:04 PM
Welcome to call center life.
didnt know

Apr 18, 2013, 4:10 PM
it's almost 3 years working in a call center, and I still don't know if I'm either not used to it or bored of it.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ
Riot_Act

Apr 18, 2013, 7:26 PM
Till you became quality assurance ร‚ยฌร‚ยฌ
didnt know

Apr 19, 2013, 9:27 AM
๐Ÿคจ
Riot_Act

Apr 19, 2013, 6:30 PM
๐Ÿ˜

Just when you give me low scores ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
didnt know

Apr 22, 2013, 1:16 PM
there's nothing I can do ๐Ÿ˜•

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.