Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sometimes I want to cut the eardrums out of customers

usurp

Oct 20, 2012, 1:11 PM
Why would you pay $34.99 for an inferior, Apple-branded pair of earbuds? This customer was adamant that he purchase Apple earbuds even though I showed him a wide variety of superior sounding, more affordable earbuds.

Apple zombies, you are ignorant.
This_Troper

Oct 20, 2012, 3:00 PM
Are these the new iphone buds? The ones that are supposed to fit in ears better?
Haggard

Oct 21, 2012, 9:30 AM
They do sound a hell of a lot better and fit better. I exchanged my Otterbox case I got while they were here 2 weeks ago, so I picked those up and they haven't fallen out while wearing them.
This_Troper

Oct 21, 2012, 3:17 PM
Compared to what?
Haggard

Oct 21, 2012, 3:29 PM
The previous iPod headphones. I also had no issues with them hurting after a while of having them in.
This_Troper

Oct 21, 2012, 3:41 PM
How do they sound compared to other headphones? The allegation is that they are inferior.
Haggard

Oct 21, 2012, 3:45 PM
I'd say they sound better than Sony, Philips, and SkullCandy headphones around that price point and maybe even above the price point. They are far from inferior IMO. They aren't going to produce sound like say, Shure's that are $100+.
This_Troper

Oct 20, 2012, 3:10 PM
Do people really need great earbuds in order to listen to terrible music?
awcidy

Oct 20, 2012, 4:53 PM
It's not about the music. It's about someone looking cool with their Dr. Dre/Ludacris (whoever hasn't had an album in a couple of years) headphones. They probably don't know what 320bps are. *shrug* It's just more brand-whoring no matter what the product is. Who cares about quality!
Magnagarde

Oct 25, 2012, 2:37 PM
I think their design is great. It's a great idea. Would I ever buy them? No. I'll wait until Sennheiser or Bose or someone better makes a better pair of earbuds like this.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.