Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Good morning! (not really) Question regarding perks

truthinsuffering

Jul 28, 2012, 5:56 AM
Do any of you agents (reps) call center or otherwise get any cool perks with your jobs?

ex. Here we get the usual, Medical, Dental, 401k, Holiday pay, Overtime opportunities, Vaction and sick time. Possible bonuses, etc.

but we also get perks like Saturdays they order Pizza and hot wings from Pizza hut for everyone.

We have a cookout about once a week or so, where we cook hotdogs and hamburgers for the agents.

Free coffee on mondays (we have butter finger coffee in the coffee machine mmmmmmm...)

Used to have an xbox 360 in the break room and tv projected on the walls in front of our desks (call center is an open design)

So what do you have?
Haggard

Jul 30, 2012, 9:08 AM
Break room that has a TV, running equipment, and some tables to sit at. We can only use if it they aren't using it for a meeting.
nightwolf2369

Jul 30, 2012, 10:32 AM
Dang sounds like you got it pretty good.

Here, we have monthly drawings for prizes like iPads, weekend cruises, etc.

They will also play music over the speakers from time to time and we have a tv in the breakroom.

We just had a cookout with a ton of food for everyone last week and they plan on doing that every couple of months. but certainly not once a week.
Haggard

Aug 7, 2012, 8:14 AM
We do monthly incentives, gift cards to Best Buy and Target. For quarterly incentives, we give out some pretty nice stuff. The yearly incentive is 1 agent from our department gets to go on a trip where our client will take us. This year it is in the Dominican Republic.
truthinsuffering

Aug 7, 2012, 6:14 PM
Your quarterly and Yearly incentives sound pretty, cool. All we really get for yearly is we get a raise. My last raise was like $0.07 on the hour.

Other things that we get here that I didn't mention is the team with the highest score for the month, gets money to buy food for their lunch that is chosen by the entire team, Some people do Pizza... My team had it for 3 months straight and we get Applebees ribs and wings for 1 day for 3 months. It was pretty cool.

Besides that I don't think we get anything else worth bragging about.

Unlimited overtime right now though.
melrhodes

Aug 5, 2012, 3:04 PM
Free Lunch
DVDs in break room
Billiard Table
Free Backrubs during fridays
hobble

Aug 6, 2012, 1:40 PM
I get to write my own schedule, be the boss, get paid well, and choice of concession lines between three different carriers.
tribble

Aug 6, 2012, 4:33 PM
as I want.

But that's about it.
AfterScoop

Aug 7, 2012, 8:36 PM
bus take us to work and back to our nearest points.
get paid
free coffee (which tastes horrible)

Thats about it

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.