Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

to stupid carriers

TheDudeAbides

Jul 18, 2012, 10:10 PM
you think customer surveys affecting our sales is going to encourage us to try harder??!! What about custys that take it out on our surveys when we can't give them a free iphone? What about those of us that always excel on monitored calls and almost always get great custy surveys and consistantly get kudos calls, but sometimes get bad surveys because our hands are tied not because of us but YOU and your jacked up ways and your bazillion departments custys perpetually get xfered to???
I got the really big sale this month and spanked at all other sales and consistantly perform well and I'm not getting my sales $0 because of one pished custy??

watch my performance now!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
fleurdemiel

Jul 19, 2012, 9:51 AM
Calm down. I know what you're complaining about, and it's not something to be worried about. They do take those instances into account because every call where you get scored on is investigated.

So 👀
fleurdemiel

Jul 19, 2012, 10:25 AM
they're also not going to survey those who didn't actually buy from you. And.. anyone sitting around *seriously* asking for a free iphone is probably on crack without a credit card.
iljaaf21

Jul 21, 2012, 2:27 PM
If you're getting bad surveys from customers who have a great experience with you, you aren't explaining the survey to them. You have to make sure that the customer understands that it's about you. Not about the entire company. We're having the same problem in our store right now with our resident idiots.
fleurdemiel

Jul 23, 2012, 10:21 AM
cannot explain the survey to them, nor bring it up in any way. If we got a horrible score with good comments, the client nine times out of ten takes that into account.
Jellz

Jul 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
The only time I can mention it is if they specifically ask for it or about it.
fleurdemiel

Jul 23, 2012, 2:54 PM
zactly
TheDudeAbides

Jul 25, 2012, 2:08 PM
you are allowed to ask " is there any reason you wouldn't say you were completely satisfied with my service today?" and that plants the seed 😎
iljaaf21

Jul 26, 2012, 9:20 AM
Stupid. We are pushed to tell them they might get one and what it means.
comander60

Jul 26, 2012, 7:17 AM
No they do not take it into account!! You will have sups that Sayyyyyyyyy "oh I fought it" "oh I tried really hard" They do not! The Sups are under as much pressure as we are to keep their jobs, most could never replace the posisition they have, so they will more than bend over for the client
TheDudeAbides

Jul 26, 2012, 1:30 PM
zacly

asl?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.