Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Cust Care Attitude as of lately

Ohfrigginreally

Jul 18, 2012, 2:51 PM
For those who work in customer care let me start by saying this: I know your job is very hectic and too many times to count I have seen ( rather heard ) you guys patiently and politely talk down and explain things to customers and ignorant store reps. You guys deserve alot of respect and money.

HOWEVER...........
For the past month I have talked to the most downright disrespectful a%%h@le reps. And the kicker is that they are outsourced.
I had a woman from India who sucked her teeth, told me several times she didnt need to look at policy because it didnt matter, and then abruptly transferred me to a supervisor. She was one of at least 5 that I have dealt with or heard this month.

What the frick frack is going on?
Jellz

Jul 19, 2012, 7:17 AM
Because saving a couple bucks by moving customer service to another country is better than losing droves of customers from a poor customer service experience. 🙄
Haggard

Jul 19, 2012, 8:41 AM
I hate offshore employees. They are all worthless, never know what they are talking about. No wonder people end up canceling because they don't have an American to speak with.
My co-worker had a customer chat in that was already pissed off and said "How's the weather in India?" My co-worker replied "I wouldn't know as I'm in California and the weather is great."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.