Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

To my coworker...

Ohfrigginreally

Jun 27, 2012, 10:05 PM
who felt I took her 4 line sale.
I CAN NOT steal something you didnt work to get. Especially when I asked you were they ur customers. You shouldn't have been cooing on the phone to whomever you were talking to for 45 minutes while sitting and stuffing your face with Wendys. When the customer came in you should have walked over and talked to them since you had "dealt" with them before. You also should have answered every mundane and repetitive question they had.

What did you expect me to say when after almost an hour of me finally getting around to signing them up , you strolled your dumb a%$ over to my register and formed the words " I got this" ?

Yes I told you to get lost. Yes I did. Yes, I said it in front of the customers and...
(continues)
Sober

Jun 28, 2012, 11:27 AM
😳 You go you! 😁
80dollarcarcharger

Jul 3, 2012, 4:56 PM
Any YouTube footage of this? I'm dying to see it.
Ohfrigginreally

Jul 18, 2012, 2:13 PM
I should have had it videotaped! Ugh I was so disgusted that day. It took me awhile to calm down that day.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jul 4, 2012, 12:17 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.