printed October 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=3141945

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Oooops!!!!

by dilligaff1    Jun 20, 2012, 12:58 PM

Ok. My last call of the day yesterday. Custy is PO'D. Has an outage, to be exact is a Network Vision Update. Wants a credit and a Supe.I knew I had to get him off my line so I transfered him to my TL's line which is right next to me to finish the call. Cool So I pull up the Network Grid. I'm in Tech. I look at the towers and hit MY mute.( Remember he's on the line next to me!) I just went WOW!!! Surprised when I saw the Grid . I hear a voice say thats what they all say!!! I call my Supe over and proceed to say to her, WOW Look at this effin ish.Sh!t this effin guys whole effin grid is down !!! You ever effin seen this ish. WTF!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing My Supe looks down at the phone I'm Really on, Not mine thats muted, and say, your not on mute Surprised Shocked Surprised !!!! She's Mutes me and says, He just heard EVERY WORD YOU SAID!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!!WOW!!!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.