Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

it's finally happened

fleurdemiel

Jun 13, 2012, 9:25 AM
my numbers are the worst they've ever been. Just a few more disciplinary PIN's and I'm outta here! I'll probably end up where the fire-ees from this place head over to.

Hellooooo Wells Fargo!
dilligaff1

Jun 13, 2012, 9:46 AM
Man I feel Ya!!! After 13 years at this and always Top Dog, my numbers have tanked to a 4 player and have 14 days to Bring it up or its "Would you like Fries with that Burger"! ๐Ÿ˜ข Sad thing is I Love This Job ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm a bought to put my Two Week in just to save face and come back in 30 days ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข
fleurdemiel

Jun 14, 2012, 9:50 AM
they allow you to do that? ๐Ÿคจ amazing.
Haggard

Jun 13, 2012, 10:11 AM
fleurdemiel said:
my numbers are the worst they've ever been. Just a few more disciplinary PIN's and I'm outta here! I'll probably end up where the fire-ees from this place head over to.

Hellooooo Unemployment line!
Jellz

Jun 13, 2012, 12:09 PM
I think he was commenting on the fact that a lot of people that are fired from his place get a job in Wells Fargo. I'd hate to work in a bank. Bleh.
Haggard

Jun 13, 2012, 1:09 PM
A bank would suck. Could you imagine? "I SWEAR I HAD OVER (name some random amount) NOW REFUND ME MY OVERDRAFT FEES!!"
fleurdemiel

Jun 14, 2012, 9:51 AM
not super excited about those possibilities.

Also considered just going back to school full time and becoming totally in debt like the rest of 'Murka's youngins. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Haggard

Jun 14, 2012, 10:12 AM
Or a possible bank robbery..that'd be fun, amirite?

What would you do after you were done with school and in a pile of debt?
fleurdemiel

Jun 14, 2012, 10:30 AM
Funny you should mention bank robbing. This morning on NPR, they talked about a study that was done on the lucrative positives about bank robbing, and it wasn't really on the plus. On avg, a bank robber made only about 4k every 6 months. Even worse when you get arrested ๐Ÿ™„

Great question. On the upside, however, UNR isn't a very expensive school.
Ohfrigginreally

Jun 18, 2012, 10:44 AM
๐Ÿ˜ข you could shed a tear every time they call you or you open your bill. Thats what I have done
TheDudeAbides

Jun 14, 2012, 2:19 PM
my base pay and benifits were amazing and sometimes my commission was more than my base. Did it for 3 1/2 years, but then I got the banhammer ๐Ÿคฃ
TheDudeAbides

Jun 14, 2012, 2:20 PM
๐Ÿคญ
EdgarN

Jun 15, 2012, 1:46 PM
Hey I work at Wells. It's a good place to work

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.