Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I have no idea what my call center is doing.

fleurdemiel

Apr 25, 2012, 3:44 PM
First off, it must be known that my call center get's the lowest priority, low income, horrendous credit - type customers who call wanting to start new service.

We now cannot waive shipping. It used to be easy to sell a free phone.. pass the application without a deposit, we'll send it to you, and since 90% of you have never used a credit/debit card in your life, we'll waive the shipping!...

Was stressful at first.. then we realized that if they called form a non high-risk area, we could bill them the 5.95 charge.

We now can't even bill it to them. Unreal.

If the center wanted to start taking high priority calls and expected their employees to fill their larger than life metrics towards incentive, I could understand it.

(continues)
comander60

Apr 26, 2012, 7:29 AM
you must be in NM. So you mean you have been getting bonus lately? ☚ī¸ you are one of the few if so.)
fleurdemiel

Apr 26, 2012, 2:55 PM
and no, in NV
claramarie

Apr 30, 2012, 11:40 PM
Good for you hahahaha
HatesBlackberrys

Apr 26, 2012, 12:05 PM
Okay, then why are you trying to sell them phone service. You may not realize this, but you're hurting your company by trying to sign up people that won't pay their accounts, get debt build up, and never fullfill the subsidy of the "free phone", which is never free.

I actually understand WHY your company has prevented you guys from trying to sell "free phones", because most likely you were using that as a way to push sells on unsuspecting people who would not be an asset to your company and instead be a liability.
Tina L

Apr 26, 2012, 12:28 PM
Well, it's a numbers game. You sign up enough, some will stick.
melrhodes

Apr 27, 2012, 12:08 PM
gotta find a new job soon

no sense to stay on a sinking ship
Haggard

Apr 29, 2012, 10:00 AM
Must be with all centers for Sprint..feeling the same way.
dilligaff1

Apr 29, 2012, 4:32 PM
Yep!!! Listing badley to the Port Side!!!!
a Girl

Apr 29, 2012, 4:37 PM
I love my call center 😉
dilligaff1

Apr 29, 2012, 5:02 PM
Me Too!!! We use to be able to cook and eat right on the floor!!!! Chicks walkin around barefootin' 😎 Pot Lucks cooked fresh on the floor!!! Pizza stacked 5 boxes high on the Pods!!!! They changed that due to new carpet, ☚ī¸ Wide screen TV's all over the place. Ping Pong table on the floor!!!!! Cuold eat at our stations!!!! Ah the Good Ol'e Days!!!
Massively

May 1, 2012, 10:09 AM
Im just thankful I got off at the right time. new job.new life. and less stress.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.