Phone Scoop

printed November 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=3114482

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Has anyone ever accidentally cursed at or told a customer off? by Ohfrigginreally   Mar 12, 2012, 2:18 PM

Had a lady

by Santi    Apr 26, 2012, 5:08 PM

who wanted to pay some on her past due balance. After finding out she had 2 bills now past due, she paid it all, then wanted a phone upgrade. She wanted to upgrade to a phone that had been free 3 weeks prior. When I explained that the phone pricing had changed, she got really upset because she just spent all of her money of her bill, and if she would have known that, she wouldn't have paid the bill. Hrm. Anyway, she steps outside the store and called someone, complaining. I can hear most everything, and I heard, "just paid the bitch right here at so-and-so and she won't give me that free phone." After complaining and bitching more, she comes back into the store. She says she would like to upgrade. I was offended at what she referred to me as, so I said, "Well, this bitch right here can't help you out." She apologized over and over again, but I ignored her and made another employee help her. I never spoke to her again.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.