Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The future is screwed

famoussasjohn

Apr 17, 2012, 9:30 AM
Me: I see. I'm afraid there would be no way to further lower the bill if you are already on our lowest costing Data plan that we offer.
Customer: can I get an indiviual plan and add lines
Me: An individual plan would be for 1 phone only.
Customer: i cant add lines
Me: I'm afraid not, as it's an individual plan. Family plans, or Shared plans, are the plans that can add lines.
famoussasjohn

Apr 17, 2012, 10:29 AM
Me: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts April 19th and we will send you an email the second it ships. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter. You may continue to track the status of your order on this web page.
Customer: I saw that, but is it possible for the phone to be delivered on Saturday? Or will I have to wait until Monday if it doesn't get here by Friday?
Me: I'm afraid I would be unable to determine a date of delivery until a tracking number has been established.
Me: Would you like help with anything else today?
Customer: Ok. That should populate any minute now since it has been 24 hours since placing the order. Correct?
Me: ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.