Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

in the industry after a 2 year break

dualitycomplex

Apr 16, 2012, 9:07 PM
so i left the sales side of the wireless world to go into th fraud and investigative side for a couple of years, and well due to corp down sizing i am back on the sales floor, and holy effin pink elephants, not a thing has changed, i even moved states away, the customers are all the same, the issues, the complaints, even the smells they exude after a night of heavy binge drinking and dropping their phones into the nearest toilet all the same. ๐Ÿ‘€ i feel like bill murray in ground hog's day, like i woke up from a nightmare into an even worse nightmare, where i am the root cause of societies inability to manage themselves and read and understand a simple contract, some on pinch me or otherwise wake me up from this never ending night...
(continues)
Massively

Apr 16, 2012, 9:31 PM
we also have a massive downsizing and I got the chance to leave Telesales for an easier job in my center. Anyways, welcome back! More sales to you!
kissesssss

Apr 16, 2012, 10:25 PM
๐Ÿ™‚
Jellz

Apr 17, 2012, 3:56 PM
like me? D:

๐Ÿคจ
kissesssss

Apr 18, 2012, 7:08 PM
one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜‰
fleurdemiel

Apr 17, 2012, 3:05 PM
Interesting view you have there from the window of your psyche, partner!

Also.. why are all of you fraud people so gosh darned edgy!? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ I mean. I'd hate to deal with the things you deal with.. so I empathize, certainly..
dualitycomplex

Apr 17, 2012, 5:08 PM
Edgy because we live in a state of constant fear if being sued lol.
fleurdemiel

Apr 19, 2012, 3:18 PM
You, personally? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.