Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

To All Sprint CCA's!!!!!

dilligaff1

Mar 14, 2012, 11:59 AM
Would you PLEASE stop telling custy's that there is a 100.00 Deduct for TEP when the phone is NOT LOST/STOLEN OR HAS PHYSICAL OR LIQUID DAMAGE!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 There is no deduct when the phone is a defect 😡 😡 And dont transfer to TECH!!! Handle it!!! OWN YOUR CALL!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
dilligaff1

Mar 14, 2012, 12:00 PM
I WILL IRT YOUR @$$ 😈 😈 😈
famoussasjohn

Mar 14, 2012, 12:37 PM
IRT..what a pointless thing. I've IRt'ed a ton of people, nothing changes. Same old crap is still happening.
dilligaff1

Mar 14, 2012, 1:00 PM
Most Times. But my Supe AND OM are ruthless and they Get Results 👿 When I IRT they get it done!!! 😈
famoussasjohn

Mar 14, 2012, 1:19 PM
which shouldn't be the way of getting it done, it should just take one time to get the issue resolved. Sprint just let's their departments lie and screw up repeatedly.
dilligaff1

Mar 14, 2012, 1:27 PM
Thank You!!! And those of us that DO they're Job take the Heat 😡
iljaaf21

Mar 15, 2012, 8:51 AM
Most of my port customers are coming from Sprint. 😛
famoussasjohn

Mar 15, 2012, 9:05 AM
🤣 Sprint knows how to lose customers at a rapid pace..they're obviously proud of that.
HatesBlackberrys

Mar 14, 2012, 12:51 PM
There IS a $100 deductable for a phone when filing a claim through Asurion. And if the customer refuses to go to the store, refuses to have a tech look at the phone to pretermin that there is no water, physical damage, and demands to get a replacement: the only option is for them to go through insurance.

Oh, and if it's a defect as per something like a KNOWN ISSUE, the policies dictate to have them go through tech to get ahold of the AE team and do a replacement (such as the hinge on the Brute).

To tell care to "own the call" is kind of inacurrate as we cannot do anything on a defected phone. That's why tech exists. You sir, are wrong.
dilligaff1

Mar 14, 2012, 1:02 PM
Which is what I do. And we ARE the AE Team!!!! Under no circumstance is there A Deduct W/O P/L damage regradless of store visit!!
dilligaff1

Mar 15, 2012, 10:40 AM
Since I AM TECH!!!!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.