Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sales guys who make conflicting statements regarding their company(s)...

RageLevel-RISING

Mar 12, 2012, 12:03 PM
Have you ever known or been friends with a sales rep for a mobile phone company who spent X amount of years with said company, stating to customers and co-workers and friends and Facebook and the rest of the world how THAT company is the best ever, best prices best coverage, best this and that....

Then they leave that company for one reason or another, start working for another cell phone company, then start spouting off once again how THAT company is now the best ever and the best that ever has been, best prices best coverage, best this and that, and then goes on to completely TRASH the other company verbally and downgrade the F*** out of the guys who are still working for the old company?!

Yeah... you sir are a hypocrite!

😡
melrhodes

Mar 12, 2012, 12:40 PM
I ain't like that. I hate my company and not saying such this & that
Jellz

Mar 12, 2012, 3:25 PM
I have to say I work for the best when I'm working.

When I'm not working and talking with friends about it, or just people who I talk with or w/e outside my job, I get a bit more blunt.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.