Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Customers who read every word of the Terms and Conditions

ragequit

Mar 10, 2012, 2:00 PM
I hope your tire pops while you're driving 80mph on a slick road on a curve through the mountains.
melrhodes

Mar 10, 2012, 2:49 PM
having a bad day?
fleurdemiel

Mar 10, 2012, 3:05 PM
😳

That's so.. Butters.
tacmus

Mar 10, 2012, 4:04 PM
😲 😲 😲 Those are aliens!
fleurdemiel

Mar 10, 2012, 4:16 PM
But it's... so.......
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo...
(continues)
skoobertdoo

Mar 11, 2012, 1:38 PM
or like my 😡
Fredd

Mar 12, 2012, 9:34 AM
...dreams?
The Phoenix

Mar 10, 2012, 4:27 PM
How often does that happen???
skoobertdoo

Mar 11, 2012, 1:39 PM
At my store, it happeneds once every 2 months? lol
Darth_Stuticus

Mar 11, 2012, 2:02 PM
taught them well. Most people aren't going to read them before setting up service.

Why are you raging at responsible people. Its the idiots you should be frustrated with.
ragequit

Mar 11, 2012, 6:04 PM
I don't want to go in to much detail - so as to retain any anonymity that I have - but the service being provided was a one time deal. It was not a contract nor did it have a term. It was an exchange. It could be equated to paying cash for an item at the check out line. No terms and conditions there.

I don't mind when my customers read the details of a two year contract that they are committing literally thousands of dollars to. But in this case, it was downright unnecessary.
Darth_Stuticus

Mar 11, 2012, 6:07 PM
Well in that case I agree with you, but I don't see why there could be Terms and Conditions for a 1 time transaction other than the general return policy. 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.