Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Some Customers shouldnt buy smartphones....E.V.E.R

Ohfrigginreally

Mar 6, 2012, 1:26 PM
Had a customer come in who swore up and down that his phone was broken. I asked him to show me what it was he was trying to do...I shoulda known it was going to be a downhill convo when the nutbag couldnt tell me. 😡

So the convo went something like this :

Me: Sir, can you show me what you were trying to do?

Cust: Well, uh, I was,,,mumble mumble mumble,,it doesnt work.

Me: Sir, SHOW me what doesnt work.
Cust: Mumble mumble... screen keeps turning black when i put it to my face. It broken

Me: Sir, its to prevent you from cheek dialing
Cust: oh...mumble mumble...its broken i want a different phone like this that doesnt do that

Me: Sir its a sensor that ALL smartphones have to keep from doing that.The first rep that sold i...
(continues)
tacmus

Mar 6, 2012, 2:31 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ROFL! I needed a laugh today! thankz! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
RageLevel-RISING

Mar 6, 2012, 2:41 PM
My mmmumble grumble mumble nope, phone is still mumble mumble mumbalized-mumble... broke.

😁
tacmus

Mar 6, 2012, 2:46 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
dilligaff1

Mar 7, 2012, 5:32 PM
Just had a custy that took 16 MINUTES TO FIND THE MENU BUTTON ON AN EVO 👿 👿 👿 Really Dude!!!!! MINUTES 😡 😡 😡
This_Troper

Mar 7, 2012, 9:22 PM
The "bad airplane food" for the modern comedian.
RageLevel-RISING

Mar 8, 2012, 10:11 AM
(*In a Jerry Seinfeld-ish voice*) "What is the deal with these smartphones? Why do people use smart phones to do dumb things?!"

🤣
Ohfrigginreally

Mar 8, 2012, 7:32 PM
😁 oh my gosh thank you that is hilarious!!!
sic

Mar 9, 2012, 4:23 PM
But I'm pretty sure they were saying that it isn't actually funny.
sophistry

Mar 9, 2012, 8:45 PM
Incorrect. Those two individuals actually found that particular 'joke' to be of comedic value; to clarify, they were laughing at the punchline of the joke, not at the poor taste of the joke.

I suppose true humor is lost upon the masses. Either that, or my hubris has clouded my vision. I'll take the former.
This_Troper

Mar 9, 2012, 10:09 PM
I don't believe I asked you to do so, however.
sophistry

Mar 9, 2012, 11:40 PM
my hubris has commandeered my presence.

That being said, your overly-modest stature is degrading to your character.
Massively

Mar 8, 2012, 6:18 PM
mumble mumble. 🤣
melrhodes

Mar 8, 2012, 6:20 PM
classic! 🤣
Fredd

Mar 9, 2012, 10:04 AM
At times I am tempted to say "I am sorry, sir, but I am not allowed to sell you a phone that is smarter than you"
melrhodes

Mar 9, 2012, 12:02 PM
🤣
fleurdemiel

Mar 8, 2012, 8:35 PM
"I believe you have my stapler?"
Da_Bonehead

Mar 9, 2012, 12:18 PM
I have the same convo everytime a customer comes in that bought a Case from Joe Snuffy the case seller in the mall. the case was not made correctly and it covers the IR Sensor and they want the phone fixed when the screen goes black and they cannot "Select 1 for English".
I take it off and it works. then the question "How did you fix it?" and "Can I return this case here?".
I answer "I removed your $3.00 case and no you cannot return it here but we do have some cases made for that phone."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.