Steve Jobes

Feb 14, 2012, 9:36 AM
lol I see what you did there.
famoussasjohn

Feb 14, 2012, 9:55 AM
😉
Fredd

Feb 14, 2012, 11:43 AM
I would advise to keep account notes professional.
Remember that those notes may be open to subpoena in case of a lawsuit. If you do not want to explain what and why you said something in a note, phrase it professionally.
Fredd

Feb 14, 2012, 11:44 AM
(but it sure is tempting at times...)
iljaaf21

Feb 15, 2012, 6:00 PM
I had to notate in a customer's account once that the threatened to come back and 'cut' me, when I didn't give her access to the account since she wasn't an authorized user. Customer service apparently made a hot-note later that week, because she had come back with her mother, and as soon as we got in the account it said 'Brat wanted to cancel father's account because she's irresponsible. Do not allow access to unauthorized persons.'
I couldn't help but laughing. It was epic! 🤣
kissesssss

Feb 15, 2012, 8:38 PM
refused to take the sup call when cust asked for a manager, she left me hanging and didn't follow protocol so the note said

Informed cust $150 deposit due to something on his credit report, cust asked for supv, supv (supv's name here) flat out refused. Repeated myself to cust. cust hung up. *facepalm*

covered my arse but threw supv under bus
Tomdg07

Feb 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
done that. The sup wants to break policy, procedure, or just doesn't want to help you have to c.y.a. Put that sups name in the notes and move on. 😉
Fredd

Feb 16, 2012, 11:11 AM
Good move! Keep that (presumably) lovely arse covered!

A supervisor that does not follow proper procedure is doing no one any favors. I would have thrown that sup under the bus, too.

I knew one once that refused to take calls at time because it was almost time for a cig break. Needless to say, no longer employes there!
dilligaff1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:48 AM
Had a co-worker one time noted and account, " Customers trippin', Phones trippin': 🤣 🤣 🤣
Tomdg07

Feb 14, 2012, 11:51 AM
such as: "reason for commtiment: cust request to ensure phone stops acting squirrelly"
dilligaff1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:53 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣
melrhodes

Feb 15, 2012, 2:56 PM
wants to return a phone saying its useless like a "bag of penises" 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.