Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

another one of those days....

techrepgirl

Jan 6, 2012, 9:15 AM
🙄
First call of the day, I really hope it's not going to set the tone for the day.
Me: Thank you for calling ________, my name is ________. Is the number you're calling about today _______?
Cx: Yes, and you need to fix it right now! My stupid microphone doesn't work, not even on speakerphone!!
Me: I apologize for the inconveince and I'll be more than happy to help you take care of the microphone issue today. To start with, I need some information off the phone, can you please remove the battery for me?
Cx: Are you @#$%ing stupid?? I'm calling from the phone, how am I going to remove the battery??
Me: Well, sir, your microphone appears to be working just fine, I am having no trouble hearing you.
Cx: #$%^ you! I want a new phone n...
(continues)
Fredd

Jan 6, 2012, 1:37 PM
Makes you just want to say "It is hard for the microphone to pick up your voice, sir, when your head is so far up your..."
techrepgirl

Jan 6, 2012, 2:18 PM
Lmao. Good come back, what I wouldn't give to be able to say it without losing my job. 😁
Iove2transfercustomers

Jan 6, 2012, 9:25 PM
🤣
disdroid2012

Jan 7, 2012, 7:25 AM
That sounds like a call I was transferred yesterday. A customer escalated to me and wanted us to give him a new phone when we hadn't completed any troubleshooting on his current handset yet. I told him we would go through some troubleshooting first and then talk about replacing the phone if that did not work. The customer then proceeded to tell me he was going to "blow your ****ing head off" if I didn't give him a credit. I told that wouldn't do either one of us any good. The customer hung up, which was ok by me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.