Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I Need Help

Quipbw

Dec 30, 2011, 8:59 AM
Ok so right now me and my gf have androids with cricket (ascend 2 600 MHz) a phone that is behind but works for us. Anyway, today after work I will be going to switch to ATT and get me and my gf new phones. I know everything there is to know about our plans and the gen specs on phones. But but not sure which phones to get for me and her. She wants a touch screen smart phone (no keyboard) that doesn't have a huge screen. Her favorite thing to do is download music. Me I want a large touch screen smart phone. I Basically don't use my phone often for much of anything, but I do like downloading games and music as well, opinions would be very appreciated. Thank you
Jellz

Dec 30, 2011, 10:07 AM
If she wants it to be super easy to get music, the iPhone.

If you want a large-screened phone, Samsung Galaxy S II.

Bam.
crybabycry

Dec 30, 2011, 10:10 AM
lower priced than the galx 2 will be the samsung infuse, asked my bf in the tech support desk and he said the infuse dont have much in ways of issues.
crybabycry

Dec 30, 2011, 10:11 AM
the compair tool on this webpage is great, i use it for customers even
Jellz

Dec 30, 2011, 10:12 AM
What I use too, especially if they want a phone similar to what they have (say, Verizon or whatever) when switching over.

The Infuse would be a good pick too.
Rich Brome

Dec 30, 2011, 1:04 PM
This question is better suited for the AT&T forum.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.